Monday, November 19, 2012

late 2012

How time has flown by!

So my wish came true and I ended up getting into three different MBA programs (including my top #1 and #2) this past year. Since July, I've been extremely busy with keeping up with the school work, networking, and career-change development activities.

However, I still managed to fly up to San Francisco this past weekend to make it to the Angelic Pretty 2nd year anniversary party! Didn't take very many [good] photos this weekend compared to last year's party, but this is one of my favorites! I really love how royal Chocolate Rosette looks!

I really miss blogging so I'll try to dig out some additional posts when I get the chance this Thanksgiving holiday.

See you for now!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting into the MBA programs of your choice! I'm applying to law schools right now and I'm hoping for the same results. >3< Lovely photo by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Good luck on the app process! It took me longer than I had thought it would to get through GMAT, apps, and interviews, so hopefully it goes well for you.

      Delete
  2. Many congrats for the MBA!!! :D

    And you looked very pretty! Hope you had fun too ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a nice retreat from school!

      Delete
  3. OMG you are both so so so adorable! I'm really fond of your coords... you look fab <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, lunie! I've followed you on LJ for some time and love your cords, too!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...