Saturday, January 28, 2012

hello from a very dearie girly

Hello and welcome to very dearie girly!

I've wanted to start a blog for quite some time, as I've been writing in an online journal pretty consistently ever since I was 17 (some of you may remember me from another popular online journal site). I pretty much write for myself (and sometimes friends) to document life happenings, thoughts, photos, and even new purchases.

However, ever since I started the process of applying for school, I've found myself grossly neglecting my journal. I hope this new site inspires me to write! If anything, I've learned that keeping an online diary through the years has allowed me to watch myself change, even if reading some of my teenage entries make me wince! I also see it as a light-hearted place to share some of my interests with you (and not just fashion like with the past journal)!



Above: Some days I may be in 'disguise,'
and other days not so much.

Manhattan, NY
September 2011


In the last two years, I've been fortunate to participate in LOTS of fun events and opportunities, which has made me regret not writing about them! So bear with me! Some of the immediate posts will be a mixture of both current topics and my back posts from 2011. But I promise you it will be "new" stuff and I'll try my best to limit the number of repeated photos and recaps from my last journal.

P.S. Friends that I know -- if you have blogs, please link me! I am new here and would love to see what you're up to!

4 comments:

  1. yay, this is so exciting!! welcome to blogspot! i can't wait to see your new posts.

    my blog: http://iomoo.wordpress.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I'm excited to see your new posts! Glad to hear you're back into blogging, cause it's always fun to see your cute pictures♥

    Here is my blog: http://smileysquid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...