
Above: Holiday Outing/Errands w/ Jon
December 18, 2011
Top: Hello Kitty x Forever 21
Shorts: Halogen
Shoes: Nordstrom
Bag: Juicy Couture
I think I wore the above outfit to go Christmas shopping at South Coast Plaza for some last minute gifts with Jon. That Hello Kitty x Forever 21 blouse is quickly becoming a favorite of mine!
One of the best parts of the past holidays was having a new family member to shop for -- Baby Mocha!

Unlike my last (adult) dog, Ginger, baby Mocha is eager to play with new toys and gobble down new treats. This makes it very easy to shop for her. I wonder whether her eventual adult demeanor will change to where she won't appreciate new toys.
Lanky four month old Mocha is quickly becoming an adult but LOVES to play with Jon when he visits.
Some gifts -- Hedgehog is her favorite. He has been ripped apart many times and my dad has had to perform surgery by sewing to save him!

I didn't think Mocha would be able to find her gifts under the tree (since I assume she can't read yet), so hopefully these labels help her.


Mocha was really scared to even try opening her gifts. My sister had to help her out. She looks really apprehensive here, haha!

Sometimes when Jon and I go to Mitsuwa in Costa Mesa for lunch, we stop by the Japanese bookstore and take a look at Shiba magazine. It was fun to look at before having a Shiba puppy, but even better now to try to figure out how Mocha will turn out to be when she grows up. I'm guessing something like this... she even has the black and white nails like this dog!

Nothing is better during the holidays than warm hot chocolate milk!

It's nearly Valentine's Day so hopefully everyone had a great winter holiday (or managed to get through it)! I can't wait to be done with applications so I can finally not worry about having deadlines hanging over my head!
Oh gosh, Mocha is so cute! *O* I didn't know that colored shiba had different colored nails, awesome!
ReplyDeleteI actually heard that 'white' nails are pinkish in color because they have blood in them at some point so you have to be extremely careful when trimming them -- the reason why they sell those dremmel tools to "trim" dog's nails. Mocha has black and white nails for some reason... so odd.
Delete