One night, when it was impossible to fall asleep, I woke up and decided to do my nails. I've probably had painted nails less than 20 times in my 25 years of living simply because I'm impatient. And since I've never practiced doing my nails, when I do decide to (messily) do my nails, I'm never particularly satisfied with the results.

These came out pretty well this time, so I thought I would share. Plus, I received my new ice cream ring not too long ago -- this is one I've been wanting for ages!

For those curious on how to recreate this look, I bought these essie polishes at Target for about $7 USD each. The pink color is called "Eternal Optimist" and the white is "Blanc."
It only took one coat of pink over a clear top coat to get that color. When the pink had dried, I used a ballpoint pen to "dab" on the white polish to make polkadots. Finish with a clear coat and that's it!

Though no one really notices nails when you're working in a conference room of guys, I have to say that I can't help but smile when I look down at these cuties typing away at work. Definitely a little something to cheer me up between all those sniffles.
nice!
ReplyDeletevery well done ^____________^
by the way, it's becca :D
Deletehope you're doing well working now that applications are over (?) :)
and why isn't there 'reply as: xanga' option?
>:(
I have no clue why Xanga isn't an option. I guess you can use your gmail account to leave comments, though.
DeleteI have 1 app left -- UCLA. I fear that I will not get into any school this year. T_T:;