Saturday, March 17, 2012

polka dot shoes

With Spring peaking around the corner, I've been on the hunt for new shoes to replace my winter boots in anticipation warmer weather. While shopping at Forever 21, I spotted these strappy polka dot ribbon flats. Wouldn't these be perfect paired with a bright, solid colored dress in the summer?



Above: Spring ribbon flats from Forever 21




I found these shoes by Kimchi & Blue by Urban Outfitters and from what I've seen, they seem to be online exclusives. (I've not found them any four of the Urban stores in my area). I think these would be great transition shoes from Winter into Spring since they go well with tights or stockings and a skirt or dress.



The last pair that caught my eye are these cuties! My boyfriend has always been a fan of the grungy "Chucks," but they've never caught on with me. However, I'm convinced that Converse designed these to appeal to non-believers like myself, haha!



The verdict? If one of these pairs comes home with me, it's going to be the Kimchi & Blue boots. Their outer shell is made of canvas, but the darker color compared to the Forever 21 flats will promise a longer wear life.

Note: All of the shoes above are current Spring 2012 styles so you can catch them at stores right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...