
In any case, Jon and I took a couple of (amateur) photos for dearie last Sunday. The photo above is one that didn't make the header image, but I might use on the main website. I hope that it conveys to fans the handmade essence of my products and what better way to do this than to feature the artist/creator/owner herself!
I also wanted to share a couple of photos from a 'goodbye' lunch at work last month...
Those who know me personally know that I really like Umami Burger. They serve a variety of more "gourmet" or specialty burgers. Only a year or two ago, I felt that they were more exclusive than they currently are, as numerous Umami's have now been popping up all over Southern California and even Northern California.
Despite the fact that this eatery is quickly becoming a chain, having a recently opened Umami in Thousand Oaks, CA allowed my Valley coworkers and I to have dinner with another coworker from San Diego without driving too far.
Here's what we started off with -- I always order the tempura battered onion rings, though everyone else wanted the off-menu cheesy potato tots.




And one last thing before I forget to address it -- As it's now July, I have oodles of photos since my Japan trip, so I will be alternating between posting about Japan and other topics. I don't think I can solely write about Japan for every consecutive post! I'll definitely denote any trip-related post in the title, so you know what you're getting into. :)
Thanks for reading.
Hi dear~ It's "sheepdoll" from LJ!
ReplyDeleteI love your coords and look forward to reading more from you~
I also feature your blogger in my "etc." page for Lolita blogs I followed, hehe. ^-^
Love from Vancouver~
Karen
sheepdoll.blogspot.com