Tuesday, July 17, 2012

dearie online shop now open!

Ack! -- I am definitely guilty of abandoning this journal for the past two months when I had the intention of filling it up with my Japan trip photos, as well as other interesting people, things, and places that I've snapped photos of.

However, it was not in vain.

In June, I finally heard back from all of the graduate programs I had applied to and sent in my intent to register, which allowed me to focus on some new products for this year's spread for dearie, my little jewelry and accessories brand. Unlike last year, I only prepared for a couple of weeks prior to the conventions so the offerings were much less than 2011. Nevertheless, I wanted to make it up to fans who have been coming back to visit me at my booth year after year (and now follow me on FaceBook).

As such, I am proud to say that I finally launched the dearie online store this evening!

I have a handful of familiar goods that I've sold at previous events this year, as well as two new products that I made especially for the dearie online shop opening -- "Forest Birthday" buttons and "Bunny Royale" 2-way brooches/clips.

Though I can only imagine how busy I will be when I start my MBA program, I hope that I will have some free time now and then to create new products for dearie. I'm excited for this new chapter in dearie's life and hope you will tag along for the ride. :)

FaceBook page: http://facebook.com/dearie
Online store: http://dearie.bigcartel.com
Website: http://dearie-love.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...