Monday, May 14, 2012

and then came spring

It's been a little more than two weeks since coming back from Japan. As excited as I was to completely drop work and responsibilities to have fun and enjoy myself, the trip came and went faster than I had expected!

I've got to admit that it's been difficult coming back into the office. For one, the jet lag in the week immediately following the trip left me in a daytime haze at work. Second, being on a trip simply for my enjoyment really made me realize how much I take leisure and rest for granted in public accounting -- and how often we are preoccupied and rushing about our day without sitting down to breathe and enjoy the little things.

Above: Last HK coordinate for the winter
February 3, 2012

Top: Hello Kitty x Forever 21
Skirt: ZARA
Bag: Kaitlyn
Boots: Steve Madden

Coming back from chilly-humid-windy-showery Japan, we were welcomed by Spring in full force -- seemingly too warm weather! I think the above is one of the last handful of "going out" outfits that I coordinated before deciding that I could get away without wearing sweater tights here in California. It's hard to believe that only two weeks ago, I was shivering to death at Tokyo DisneySea!

Anyhow, I've started working on this year's batch of new dearie goods and will be having a couple of raffles as soon as I start making my overdue posts about Japan among other topics this week! ^_^

(TO BE CONTINUED!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...